Sunday, December 02, 2007

Local Graduation

Breakfast before the ceremony; me receiving my certificate; Clyde talking about me


Me giving a speech after we all received our certificates, and crying in the process! Thanks for taking those Mark! :S; Then receiving our trainer certificates


Me, Kirsty and Holly with our certificates; Then with managers Julie and Brenda; doing our Alice poses with our skirts; then with manager Peggy



Kirsty and me; group piccie with Charlie, Danni, Hayley and Mark; Us with the French Chris and Barbara who arrived with us; Me, Holly and Kirsty




Charlie with Alice outside the tea store; Luke at work; me with Emmanuel; Charlie in the Christmas shop


Example of a typical bus that drives us around; Charlie and me on the bus; Colin on his last day of work; Luke with one of the soldiers, Edward, outside our new Christmas stall


Me with soldier Phillip; view of the Christmas stall; Spag bol for dinner at Mark and Simon's apartment







No comments: