Thursday, January 10, 2008

My last day at work

My apartment building - number 10; my empty, bare bedroom :(

Standing at the bus stop as the bus pulls into the Commons, with my building behind it!; Kirsty when we opened the stores; Brenda all wrapped up for winter; our opening sheet for our money details of the morning!

My Last Day tag; then me wearing it; Kirsty wearing hers; us with Brenda as she sang to us



The toy store just after we opened and the street - perfume store on the right, leading to the tea store in the beamed building


Another angle looking down the street with the pub opposite right at the end; me freezing on cart; then Kirsty; then both of us!


Me clocking out on the system for the last time!; My shoes and pop socks tights in the bin - good riddance!; My locker...all decorations pulled down and empty!

No comments: