Thursday, November 08, 2007

Danny and Colin's Halloween Party

Pre party pics in my apartment - Luke as Harry Potter; Ashley, Kirsty's trainee, as Scream/Spiderman; Me and Kirsty as school girls; Kirsty
Me posing in my bedroom; me with Hayley and Luke; Michael as Indiana Jones; Danni and Claire

Kirsty, Michael and me; Us with Charlie; Dave, who came as his roomate Trevor - actually wearing all his clothes!; Us with Dave

Colin and Kirsty; James as a sumo wrestler; Mark as Fred Flintstone; Holly and her fiance, Casey

Sam, one of my trainees, as a playboy bunny!; Kirsty and Luke; Kirsty and Trevor, as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead; Amy and Kirsty

Me, Holly and Kirsty; Us with Andrew - 3 lovelies in tartan; Ashley and Kirsty; Me with Popov vodka - hadn't seen this since new year!



Me with Siobhan, my trainee from Edinburgh; Kirsty and me with Claire and Siobhan - 2 beautiful sisters!; Kirsty and Jilly; Dave doing an impression of Trevor doing an impression of a dinosaur!


Colin and Kirsty messing around on the bed (don't worry he's gay); Kirsty with shaving foam - not sure how this happened!; Chris, my trainee from Wales


Cassida covered in shaving foam!


No comments: